Personal Training at Results provides you with the most effective and time-efficient workout available. How? By taking you beyond the normal fitness routine.
The Personal Training Program is designed to match you with one of our highly experienced and nationally certified personal trainers who can assist you in achieving your fitness goals. Each session with your trainer will be personalized to take you to a new level in your fitness program to get the results you want with the knowledge you need.
Your personal training program will include:
- Regular fitness assessments
- Strength training
- Cardiovascular training
- Basic nutrition advice and information
Results Personal Trainers can help by:
- Assisting and supporting the design of an appropriate workout plan
- Teaching you the proper way to decrease body fat and increase muscle
- Adding variety to your training program
- Designing a new program to break through your fitness plateau
- Providing an increased awareness of the connection between mind and body
- Giving personal motivation and support
Specialty Training is available for the following activities:
- Post Rehab
- Sport Specific (golf, basketball, tennis, skiing, cycling)
5 sessions = $400
10 sessions = $750
20 sessions = $1400
40 sessions = $2600
Personal Training Express 10 sessions (30 minutes each) = $450
10 pack partner = $1100
Specialty 1-4 sessions = $115 each
Small Group Training = $275 for 8 sessions
Fitness Assessment = $40
Body Comp = $15
Non members pay club entry fee in addition to session costs. Sessions are 1 hour, Personal Training Express sessions are 30 min. All sessions are paid in advance and are non-refundable or transferable. Sessions expire 1 year from purchase date. Rates subject to change without notice.
The use of non Results Trainers is not permitted in our facilities.
Other packages are available. Please contact Membership or Personal Training. Send an email to our Head Trainers to get started!